Where is Aruba?
Aruba is 19 miles (30km) long island of the Dutch Antilles in the southern Caribbean Sea. It’s approx. 15miles (24km) from the coast of Venezuela. On a clear day the Venezuelan mainland is visible from the south-eastern coast of Aruba.
How is Aruba?
Aruba have sunny tropical weather, the sun shines every day and have about 20 days of rain in total in a year. Aruba have nice with sandy beaches with clear water, wind-sculpted desert landscapes and some of the best wreck diving in the Caribbean.
Explore Aruba by seeing white sandy beaches, natural park, shopping malls, having a beer by a roadside café, watersports and many more to name of. You will get a road map from our sales representative and show the places must see.
– In Aruba we drive on the right side of the road, traffic rules are the same as in the United States only no right turn on red light.
– The speed limit in urban areas is max 50km/h and on the highway is max 80km/h.
– In downtown Oranjestad many streets are one-way.
– At roundabouts the traffic in the roundabout has right of way.
– Intersection with no traffic signs, traffic on your right side has always right of way.
– When rain fall reduce you speed and use extra caution. Roads are slippery due build up oil.
Must See Popular Places? (By car)
– California Lighthouse
– Alto Vista Chapel
– Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
– Natural Bridge
– Casibari Rock Formation
– Ayo Rock Formation
– Butterfly Farm
– Donkey Sanctuary
– Baby Beach
– De Palm Island
Must See Popular Places? (By Jeep 4x4)
– Natural Pool
– Arikok Natural Park (Wildlife Park)
– Guadirikiri Caves
– Dos Playa
– Tunel of Love Caves
– Sights along the north coast